Date Sunday 27th October 2019
Venue Swell Centre
Address 2 Minona Street, Hawthorn
Time 10.00am – 4.00pm
Cost $160 pp
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EVENT FLYER
Life as a woman comes with an expectation that you take care of everyone and everything. Well it’s time that you took care of you.
No need to ask if you are busy, of course you are, you always are.
Sure you can find time ‘between the cracks’ for a coffee. But maybe you need to find some ‘real time’, like a whole day to feel nurtured and restored.
Why not make this your opportunity to be pampered and to play?
Two spirited women, Carla Temple and Amelia Suckling will create a sacred space for you to rest and refresh your mind, body and spirit:
- An opportunity to listen inward and allow your imagination to surprise you, weaving new insights into your life.
- Engage in creative art processes, with the spirit of adventure. Without a care in the world.
- Listen to transformational stories that share the importance of honouring and nurturing yourself. These stories blend ancient wisdom with contemporary living regardless of age and stage of life.
- Surrender into a restorative meditation.
- Enjoy a nutritious lunch you didn’t have to prepare for yourself.
Why not be part of our one-day Art Therapy Retreat. Facilitated by women for women, who understand and value the importance of self-care. Allow Art Therapy to be the perfect way to nurture your feminine spirit.
“A day just for me. I was immersed in a beautiful space where I felt nurtured in mind, body and spirit. Amelia and Carla facilitated the space where I felt the freedom to explore, create, reflect and connect and I’ve never done any art. Yes it was a retreat.” Marg S.