Date Sunday 24th March 2024
Venue Caulfield South Community House
Address 450 Kooyong Rd, Caulfield South
Time 10.00am – 4.00pm
Cost $175 pp
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EVENT FLYER
Why not make this your opportunity to be pampered and to play?
Two spirited women, Carla Temple and Amelia Suckling will create a sacred space for you to rest and refresh your mind, body and spirit:
- An opportunity to listen inward and allow your imagination to surprise you, weaving new insights into your life.
- Engage in creative art processes, with the spirit of adventure. Without a care in the world.
- Listen to transformational stories that share the importance of honouring and nurturing yourself. These stories blend ancient wisdom with contemporary living regardless of age and stage of life.
- Surrender into a restorative meditation.
- Enjoy a delicious morning and afternoon tea.
Why not be part of our one-day Art Therapy Retreat. Facilitated by women for women, who understand and value the importance of self-care. Allow Art Therapy to be the perfect way to nurture your spirit.
“A day just for me. I was immersed in a beautiful space where I felt nurtured in mind, body and spirit. Amelia and Carla facilitated the space where I felt the freedom to explore, create, reflect and connect and I’ve never done any art. Yes it was a retreat.” Marg S.