Date Sunday 10th November 2024
Venue Swell Centre
Address 2 Minona Street, Hawthorn
Time 10.00am – 4.30 pm
Cost $185 per person.
Take one day of your busy life to tenderly care for yourself. Menopause is challenging and confusing requiring self-care and self-compassion.
Join our Pause and Change one-day retreat to feel pampered, supported and understood. And enjoy a delicious morning tea and afternoon tea.
The Retreat will help you:
- Understand how menopause affects your mind, body and spirit
- Gain practical strategies to manage the symptoms
- Connect with and feel more accepting of your changing body
- Feel supported and reassured by like-minded women to normalise and make sense of your experience
- Gain wisdom into the transformational power of this transition in shaping the next phase of your life
Yes, menopause is ‘the change of life’ as our mothers once called it. Why not take time to pause and absorb the significance of this transition to become the CHANGE you want.
“It was fabulous! The retreat was so supportive, informative and fun led by two wise and playful women. Amelia and Carla are changing the conversation around menopause and its meaning for the modern day woman. I left feeling invigorated with the wisdom and tools needed to embrace the changes to live my second adulthood with creativity and authenticity.” Cheryl T.