Date Sunday 25th August 2019
Venue Good Health Group Clinic
Address 333 Nepean Hwy, East Brighton.
Time 10.00am – 5.00 pm
Cost $125 per person. Or, $199 for two people (bring a sister and save).
Menopause is challenging and confusing requiring self-care and self-compassion. We don’t want you to suffer in silence as our mothers and grandmothers did.
The Pause and Change workshop has been created for women like you wherever you are on your menopause transition (peri to post). It provides the soul-medicine to help you:
- Understand how menopause affects your mind, body and spirit
- Gain practical strategies to manage the symptoms
- Connect with and feel more accepting of your changing body
- Feel supported by a sisterhood to normalise and make sense of your experience
- Awaken your feminine spirit to guide you in shaping the next phase of your life
Yes, menopause is ‘the change of life’ as our mothers once called it. Why not take time to pause and absorb the significance of this transition to become the CHANGE you want.
“It was fabulous! The workshop was so supportive, informative and fun led by two wise and playful women. Amelia and Carla are changing the conversation around menopause and its meaning for the modern day woman. I left feeling invigorated with the wisdom and tools needed to embrace the changes to live my second adulthood with creativity and authenticity.” Cheryl T.