During menopause hormones change and so do you, are you wondering:
• Why are my mood swings like a roller coaster ride?
• Why am I burning up with hot flushes and melting night sweats?
• Why has brain fog descended on me, I just can’t think straight?
• Where’s my libido gone, will I get it back, do I even care?
• How do I manage my symptoms, my body is so unpredictable?
• Why do I feel like I’ve lost my feminine spirit and run out of juice?
• How do I navigate being a woman beyond my childbearing years?
NO, you are not going crazy! It’s menopause, your partner can’t fix it, your kids don’t get it, your mother kept it a secret and your girlfriends may not be there yet.
The two spirited women have transitioned through
menopause and want you to know menopause is:
• Not about loss, it’s about gain
• The time that demands self-care and self-compassion
• A rite of passage no woman should deny, dismiss or devalue
• Your chance to awaken your feminine spirit
• A journey that no woman should take alone
No other time in life is more potent with possibility than at menopause.
As women we are meant to create. Menopause is our invitation to create and nourish our new self for the next phase of our life.
That’s why Spirited Women created the Pause & Change workshop and follow-up group support sessions.
The workshop draws together female biology and ancient wisdom, creating a learning experience that blends:
• Practical Strategies
• Soulful Discussion
• Transformational Stories
Spirited Women have found that many women want to deepen their understanding of menopause. Follow-up group sessions provide a supportive environment where women can connect with other women and better navigate menopause, a journey that no woman should take alone.
Spirited Women facilitate two-hour follow-up support groups that compliment the one-day Pause & Change workshops.
You will leave with practical strategies to manage your menopause symptoms wherever you are in transition from peri to post. You will value menopause as a time of transformation.
OUR NEXT PAUSE & CHANGE WORKSHOP:
Sunday 25th August 2019
Good Health Group Clinic
333 Nepean Hwy, East Brighton.
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Cost: $125 pp or $199 for two.
Spirited Women have designed a range of programs
that can help you awaken your feminine spirit.
A one day retreat that uses creative process to take you beyond thinking to feeling.
A full week to immerse yourself in nature, nourish your senses and awaken your feminine spirit.
A two-hour group session to celebrate an event or occassion ‘YOUR circle with YOUR sisters’.
Pause & Change
A one-day workshop that explores menopause, its symptoms, challenges and significance.